With Their Thin And Delicate Skin, The Eyes Deserve Special Make-Up Removal. Discover Our Tips And Advice For Effective And Gentle Eye Makeup Removal.
Eye make-up removal: the eyelids
For this ultra-delicate area of the face , we adopt a gentle gesture and anti-irritant makeup removers .
The ideal makeup remover?
Micellar water or a two-phase makeup remover , two formidable products for removing makeup from the eyes. No need to rub or pull on the eyelids with this type of product. Here are the 3 steps to follow:
- A cotton square is generously soaked in makeup remover. For even more softness, you can opt for baby cottons. If you want to save your makeup remover, you can soak your cotton pad in a little water beforehand. Thus, its absorbing power will be reduced.
- Apply cotton wool over the entire eyelid and lash area. We then pat the area to soak the skin well with makeup remover, then gently press the cotton with the fingers without moving, for ten seconds, to better dissolve the makeup.
- You can then gently slide the makeup remover cotton over her eyelid and eyelashes to remove the last makeup residue.
Eye makeup removal: eyelashes
To properly remove make-up from your eyelashes and prevent them from falling prematurely , here are the beauty procedures to adopt:
- We fold a cotton on itself that we wrap around the fringe of his eyelashes.
- Gently and slowly pinch your eyelashes to soak them well with make-up remover, then gently remove the cotton, without rubbing it on the eyelashes.
- To remove the last residues of mascara, you stroke your eyelashes with the edge of the cotton pad, making a movement towards the outside of the eyes.