Do you suffer from masked skin, acne associated with wearing a mask?
Here is the miracle drink, natural and antioxidant, which completely transforms the skin thanks to its benefits for the epidermis.
The magical drinks have a place in our daily lives. There’s the stress-relieving hot chocolate , the golden latte that replaced our morning coffee and now we have found the ideal beverage to fight the masked head .
Behind this term, we find the contraction of mask and acne. Indeed, this accessory, which has become essential in our daily lives, promotes the development of pimples on the entire lower face.
To take care of your skin, we practice a specific ritual every day: cleanse and moisturize your face morning and evening, but also remove make-up. Hydration deeply nourishes the skin.
However, to make our skin look as beautiful as possible, we can give it a boost from the inside. A good infusion with many benefits then saves us the day.
Birch water infusion: to fight masked skin and regain beautiful skin
Birch water is said to have incredible properties for the skin. Indeed, the sap of this tree has been known for many years for its richness in antioxidants and its detox benefits on the body. Thus, it purifies the body of toxins while hydrating the skin.
Finally, birch water would have a rejuvenating effect on the skin , since it helps cells to regenerate thanks to the active ingredients it contains, while preventing premature aging of the skin . This water increases cell regeneration by more than 25%.
Birch water, an elixir of beauty
Birch water is said to have incredible properties for the skin. Rich in antioxidants, it purifies the body of toxins while hydrating the skin.
Birch water, a powerful anti-aging agent?
Birch water is said to have a rejuvenating effect on the skin, since it helps cells to regenerate themselves thanks to the active ingredients it contains, while preventing premature aging of the skin.
Birch water infusion recipe: how to make this drink that will save our skin?
This infusion made from birch water will help you regain well hydrated and radiant skin.
The ingredients for making a birch infusion:
- Birch water
- Half a cucumber
- 20 raspberries
- Mint leaves
- A handful of edible dried roses
The steps for making a birch water infusion:
- Place the birch water in the refrigerator.
- Rinse then cut half a cucumber into thin slices. Slice the lemon into slices. Add about twenty raspberries, a few mint leaves and a generous handful of edible dried roses.
- Add everything to the jar.
- Pour in the birch water.
- Leave to infuse for three to four hours, while the birch water is enriched with the benefits of plants. Add ice cubes 15 minutes before serving.
- Add in a glass, 2 raspberries, a few slices of cucumber and a slice of lemon, as well as a few mint leaves and sprinkle with rose buds.
- Serve the infused birch water in the prepared glass.