You are in a good mood, the weather is nice, so you decide to put on your pretty short dress, and you are about to go out … Suddenly, you discover your reflection in the mirror, and there, disaster! You forgot to wax and you have run out of wax in your bathroom. What to do ? Do not panic ! Here is a simple and effective recipe that will get rid of your hair in no time.
Unwanted hair is a major problem that many women and men suffer from. There are several permanent hair removal methods that can get rid of these ugly hairs. However, the majority of these methods are expensive and have a lot of adverse health effects. But do not worry ! Make war on your hair, and find beautiful, clean and hydrated skin, thanks to this easy and highly effective trick!
You won’t need to spend a fortune to prepare this natural wax recipe that removes hair and slows down regrowth. Its ingredients are inexpensive and are available in all kitchens. Here they are :
– Two tablespoons of gelatin powder.
– Two tablespoons of donkey milk (available online or in specialized stores)
– A tablespoon of cucumber juice.
– Half a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate.
How to Use :
– In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, and heat them for 3 or 4 minutes on low heat.
– Then, using a brush, spread the wax that you have prepared on the parts you want to depilate.
– Let dry for a few minutes, and remove the wax against the direction of hair growth.
– This recipe should be used three times a month, for the first three months. Then you will no longer need to use it very frequently because your hairs will grow back less quickly than before.
– You can use this wax on any part of your body.
Warnings: – Do not use this wax on irritated or very sensitive skin.
– If your wax is too hot, wait until it is lukewarm before applying it to your skin.
– Although this natural wax recipe is made with natural ingredients that are safe for the skin, it is best to try it on a small area of your skin to check for any possible allergic reaction. If you notice any redness or irritation of the skin after its application, rinse your skin and do not use it on other parts of your body.
What are the effects of this natural wax on the skin?
Unlike other hair removal methods you are used to using, the natural wax recipe that we shared with you today contains a combination of ingredients known to have many benefits on the epidermis. They will help you to remove your hair while taking care of your skin.
Unlike a razor, and other hair removal methods that cause a whole range of skin reactions such as itching, pimples or ingrown hairs, gelatin will stick to your hairs and remove them at the root without attack your skin.
Donkey milk has long been used for its many beneficial properties for the skin. Its richness in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, makes it a weighty ally for your skin. The latter deeply hydrates your skin, and even helps you get rid of your imperfections. It thus allows to have a luminous complexion and a clear skin.
Cucumber juice contains a significant amount of water and essential nutrients for the skin. It hydrates and softens your skin while fighting ingrown hairs and pimples caused by waxing.
Finally, the sodium bicarbonate will help to refine your hairs in order to make hair removal easier and less painful. In addition, this ingredient will get rid of all the dead skin thanks to its exfoliating action. In addition, the whitening properties of this ingredient make it possible to give whiteness and radiance to the skin.