Tomato pie recipe, for a gourmet and light lunch!
But also gourmet and low-calorie recipes, to lose weight easily and without depriving yourself!
Recipe: Low Calorie Tomato Pie
To make Tomato Pie, you will need:
- 1 shortcrust pastry without butter
- 250 g tomatoes
- 200 g smoked tofu
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil for cooking
For the savory appliance:
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable cream
- 3 tablespoons tablespoons of mustard
- 2 tablespoons tablespoons of flax-seeds mixed
- Provence herbs
- Salt & Pepper
For the topping:
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of seeds (sunflower, sesame, squash …)
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 1 pinch of coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons of Provence herbs
The preparation steps:
- Spread the shortcrust pastry in a pie dish , prick it with a fork and pre-bake it for 10 minutes in the oven.
Mix all the ingredients for the salted appliance and let stand.
- Cut the vegetables: crush the garlic, cut the tomatoes into thick slices, then the onion into quarters. Cut the tofu into small cubes or thin slices.
- In a frying pan, heat the tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Sauté the onion and tofu for 2/3 minutes. Pour in the balsamic vinegar, stir and turn off the heat after 2 minutes.
- Place the salted appliance in the bottom on the shortcrust pastry, spreading it out with the back of a spoon.
- Add the tofu and onions, pushing them down slightly. Then arrange the tomato slices on top.
- In a bowl, mix together the topping ingredients, then sprinkle the tomatoes with them.
- Bake for 30 minutes, watching at 180 ° C, cook for 5/10 minutes more than necessary.